New Orleans Info
We look forward to your visit to New Orleans and your stay with us at the Maison Dupuy. We’re excited to share our city with you. Our hotel is located in the historic French Quarter, within walking distance of many famous historic sights, popular attractions and much more. The Maison Dupuy concierge will be happy to help you plan your itinerary. If you have any questions, feel free to contact us.
There are many things to do while you’re in New Orleans. Here are a few we recommend:
- Cruising the Mississippi River aboard Steamboat Natchez while listening to traditional New Orleans jazz.
- Strolling around Jackson Square, browsing the artwork from local artists and enjoying the street performers.
- Visiting the exotic animals at Audubon Zoo.
- Viewing our world-class Aquarium of the Americas.
Restaurants and Night Life
Leave yourself time to explore the many restaurants located around the hotel in the French Quarter and throughout the rest of this beautiful city. Stop by the Bistreaux, our in hotel casual dining experience, a perfect stop for lunch or to relax at the bar after a long day of sightseeing.
If you’re in the mood for fine dining or something more casual, visit NewOrleansRestaurants.com,where you can view many of the restaurants in the city. There’s a restaurant in New Orleans that’s perfect for you any time of day. Here are a few restaurants in the French Quarter within walking distance from the hotel that we recommend:
- Arnaud's - A tradition of award winning Creole cuisine set in French Quarter ambiance.
- Court Of Two Sisters - Legendary Jazz Brunch and picturesque courtyard.
- Tujague's - The second oldest restaurant in New Orleans.
If you want to stay within the French Quarter, check out NewOrleansRestaurants.com guide by location.
New Orleans is known for its world famous night life. We’re the home of jazz, have a love affair with music, and know a thing or two about festive celebrations. To get the run down of all of the jazz shows and other music performances check out this calendar of live music.
Don’t leave your kids behind. New Orleans is a very family-friendly city. Check out NewOrleansKids.com for many kid friendly attractions and tours, as well as free activities that your pocketbook will love.
There’s always something to do in New Orleans no matter when you visit.