Thank you for choosing to visit the Maison Dupuy hotel with your pet(s). It is our intent to provide you with not only a wonderful and enjoyable stay, but also a safe one. For the comfort and safety of all our guests and pets, we kindly request that all pet owners act responsibly with their pets. Please read, adhere and agree to the following pet policies.
- Your pet(s) should have all recommended vaccinations currently up-to-date, and you agree to obtain and provide current records from a licensed veterinarian regarding your pet(s) should the Maison Dupuy hotel request this information from you at any time.
- The Maison Dupuy charges a one time $50 fee for allowing a pet in your room. The Pet Fee is non-refundable and used for deep-cleaning after departure.
- The Maison Dupuy allows a maximum of two pets per room.
- Pets should be leashed or restrained at all times in public spaces in the hotel or on the property. A pet carrier, kennel, should be used to hold your pet should you not be in the room with them.
- Pets should be supervised at all times while in the hotel or on the property. The Concierge as available a list of local pet sitting services options. Since these services are not provided by the Maison Dupuy we cannot be held responsible for any pet service engaged by you.
- A $10 per hour "time out" fee is assessed by the Maison Dupuy if a pet is left unattended and needs to be removed from a guestroom.
- Pets are not allowed in food & beverage, pool or fitness center areas.
- Guests are responsible for pet waste clean-up inside the hotel and throughout the property grounds.
- Guests are responsible for all personal injuries and/or property damage related to their pet(s).
- Guest agrees to indemnify and hold harmless the Maison Dupuy, the hotel, its operators and owners and their respective affiliates from all liability and/or damage suffered as a result of their pet(s).
- The Maison Dupuy reserves the right to remove guests whose pets are deemed noisy, disruptive or a risk to others.