COVID-19 Cleanliness Standards: In response to the global pandemic, the Maison Dupuy has developed new cleanliness standards and operating procedures.
Our cleaning methods include utilizing EPA-approved products as well as opting for additional sanitization of high-touch point areas such as the lobby, elevator, courtyard, hand rails, stairwells, etc. In each guestroom, we are instructing hotel staff to be extra diligent in sanitizing guestrooms including TVs, remote controls, tables, doorknobs, light switches, desks, phones, keyboards, toilets, faucets and sinks. Additionally, you can count on the following safety measures:
- All linens sanitized in high-temperature wash
- Face masks required for guests in public areas
- Face masks required for staff in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to guests & staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Staff required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Ozone generators to sanitize hotel spaces & surfaces
The Maison Dupuy Hotel is committed to making your stay as safe as possible and we can't wait to welcome you back.
For a look at our J Collection Corporate Response & Initiatives, please visit www.jcollectionhotels.com/2020-updates.